Christchurch - Process Workers - Chilled environment -Apply Now
Location: Kaiapoi, Canterbury
Reference: Hellers Factory
On behalf of our well respected Kaiapoi client we have vacancies for multiple positions within process operations in a modern food processing facility.
You will have:
- Ability to work at speed requiring good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Attention to detail to ensure product quality meets required standard
- Good level of fitness to ensure ability to stand for duration of shift and ability to lift up heavy objects repeatedly using correct techniques
- Active practitioner of food safety requirements from handling of product through to cleaning the equipment, machinery, and work area
- Able to work in a cold environment on Production floor
- Reliable transport is a must as public transport is not in service during the hours of work.
- Ability to pass a pre employment drug test
Normal working days are Monday to Friday
Candidates must be flexible to work weekends if required
Process Workers – Curing Department
This role needs very fit and strong people. The work is handling raw meat products and preparing them for industrial cooking.
Also a lot of heavy lifting involved, up to 20-25kgs.
• Dayshift roles: 4:00am – 1pm
• Nightshift role: 1pm – 10pm
Process Worker – Deracking
Very physical, repetitive work. Removing meat from a rack and placing it into bins. Also need very fit and strong individual.
• Nightshift role: 3pm – midnight
Process Workers – Bacon Department
Handling bacon products, weighing and packing product. Repetitive type work, some heavy lifting involved.
• Dayshift roles: 4:30am – 2:30pm
• Overnight roles: 6:00pm – 3am
Process Workers – RTE (Ready to eat) Department
Handling products that are ‘ready to eat’ e.g sliced meat, pre-cook sausages etc. Repetitive type work, some heavy lifting involved.
Packing and weighing product.
• Dayshift roles: 6am – 3pm
• Nightshift roles: 3pm – midnight
Apply To: Toby Smart